- This event has passed.
Grad Week 2017 – On Sale Now!View Event on Facebook
July 17 - 11:00 pm till July 22 - 3:00 am
Competition time! Tag a mate on the event wall to be in with a chance of winning:
– 2 x Free entry to events all week!
– A Students’ Union Gold Card
– A Personalised ‘Class of 2017’ Hoodie
– Drinks Vouchers for Grad Week
Grad Week Ticket (1 ticket, all 5 parties): £15
Individual Event Advance: £4
Individual Event On The Door: £5
PARENTS & GUARDIANS GO FREE! Show them what you’ve really been up to these past few years…
GRAD WEEK 2017 – 5 parties, 1 week, 1 last chance to party with your peers! We’ve pulled out all the stops to see you off with a bang – with all your favourite club nights back-to-back. Think of it as one last chance to relive your Freshers Week, but with all the wisdom and know-how of a true Sheffield Graduate!
Here’s what’s in store:
Monday 17th July: Pop Tarts!
Time to say goodbye – this year’s Grad Week is kicking off with non other than Sheffield’s favourite retro-pop night, Pop Tarts! Bring your parents & guardians along for free and enjoy one last celebration to the best pop anthems spanning the decades!
Tuesday 18th July: The Tuesday Club!
For the first time we’re bringing The Tuesday Club to Grad Week featuring TTC legend Andy H all night long! Expect the best in underground music throughout the years!
Wednesday 19th July: ROAR!
Wednesday can only mean one thing: ROAR! This year ROAR has been THE mid-week student party, with DJ Jimmy The Gent spinning tunes spanning all genres and eras that keep people moving their feet until the lights come on. When your spirits are high, only ROAR can lift them higher!
Thursday 21st July: Throwback Thursday!
Playing the biggest tracks during your years at Uni – prepare for some nostalgia as we take you right back to Freshers Week and beyond!
Friday 22nd July: Final Fling
The legendary Final Fling takes place every year, and marks the end of Graduation parties, and your time at Sheffield as a student. The last chance to party at your SU with your peers, expect a Summer Social/Freaks Festival music policy and vibes, with music from all your favourite club nights, with popcorn and candyfloss, and best of all, all your fellow graduates under one roof! Happy Graduation!
Thanks for the memories!
– If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
– Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
– If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
– Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
– Remember that the Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy against drug use – see the Students’ Union website for guidance: http://su.sheffield.ac.uk/advice-support/safety/drug-harm-reduction
– Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: http://www.talktofrank.com